|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Seto designed the security system around Chess; you had to make the correct "checkmate" move to gain access to restricted areas.
Original Kaiba Land
The first Kaiba Land is an indoor amusement park. It had has various features, including 3-D simulation rides, all of which use cutting edge technology.
The hidden attraction in the park is the theme park of death, Death-T. This cost ¥10 billion to construct and was made for Kaiba to get revenge on Yugi.
- Death-T 1 contains a shootout game, "Shooting Stardust".
- Death-T 2 is comprised of three stages:
- "Electric Chair Ride" ("Electric Chair Ride of Death" in the Japanese version): A ride designed to scare the passengers and electrocute them with a million volts if they scream.
- "Murderer's Mansion": a haunted house, with a large guillotine. Entrants must solve a riddle to avoid having their hand cut off.
- A battle with the murderer Chopman in a chamber in the mansion.
- Death-T 3 contains a room with falling blocks. The player must climb the blocks to the exit without getting crushed.
- Death-T 4 contains a giant Capsule Monster Chess arena. An artificial Penalty Game is inflicted on the loser.
- Death-T 5 consists of a game of Duel Monsters in the dome at the top. An artificial Penalty Game is inflicted on the loser.
Bunkoban Kaiba Land
A map of a Kaiba Land was included in the bunkoban.
It had the following features:
- Blue-Eyes Arcade
- Future KaibaCorp building
- Duel Stadium
- Water closet
- Kaiba Land Hotel
- Blue-Eyes Monorail depot
- Kaibaman show
- Battle City the Movie
- Death-T virtual theater
- Blue-Eyes Ultimate World
- Kaiba Castle
- Blue-Eyes Burst Stream
- Water closet
- Blue-Eyes Adventure
- CapMon Mokuba building
- Monster Horror building
- Water closet
- Blue-Eyes Jet Coaster
Duel Monsters II: Dark duel Stories
Kaiba Land is the setting for the second stage of opponents in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II: Dark duel Stories. Here, the player must defeat Mako Tsunami, Rex Raptor, the Puppeteer of Doom, Para, Dox, and Mokuba Kaiba to move on to the next stage.
Destiny Board Traveller
On the Special Zones, players must roll 2 dice. Depending the result, the following outcomes may happen.
|2||Opponents lose 3000 Life Points|
|3||Player gains 3 Victory Stars|
|5||Player may claim one wild monster from anywhere on the Destiny Board|
|6||Player loses 100 Life Points for each Victory Star they posses|
|8||Player loses 100 Life Points for each Victory Star they posses|
|9||Player draws 2 cards|
|10||Player lose 3/4 of their Life Points|
|12||Player gains 10 Victory Stars|
In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Seto Kaiba allowed Sartorius the use of Kaiba Land during a Duel Academy field trip. He then ordered his security men to keep an eye on Sartorius having suspicion on his scheme for using Kaiba Land. Jaden and Aster have to go to Kaiba Land to confront Sarina. It was a place where Syrus and Hassleberry were held captive in the Virtual World Facility.