Yu-Gi-Oh! - Duel 116
|Japanese magazine||Weekly Shōnen Jump 1999 #11|
|Tankōbon volume||14: "Heavy Metal Raiders"|
|Bunkoban volume||Volume 8|
|Japanese||February 8, 1999|
|Previous||"The Beautiful Trap!"|
|Next||"Running on the Edge!"|
"Find Yourself!" is the 116th chapter of the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga. In its first English printing, it was numbered as the 57th chapter of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist. In the 3-in-1 edition, its number was changed to match the original Japanese printing.
Yugi Mutou's Turn
Mai Kujaku's Turn
Mai played "Shadow of Eyes" changing "Dark Magician" to Attack Position and forcing it to attack "Harpy Lady". The effect of "Mirror Wall" activated again reducing the ATK of "Dark Magician" to 1250 and negating the attack. Then she played "Harpy's Feather Duster" again to destroy Yugi's face-down card ("Mirror Force"). She attacks "Dark Magician" with "Harpies' Pet Dragon", destroying it and reducing Yugi's Life Points to 300.
Yugi Mutou's Turn
Yugi activates "Brain Control", taking control of "Harpies' Pet Dragon". Then, he Summons "Catapult Turtle" in Attack Position. By using its effect, he sacrificed "Harpies' Pet Dragon" to destroy "Mirror Wall".
- Mai was still wearing her jacket, and her top wasn't open, so her breasts weren't revealed in the middle. This actually happened in the whole of the Duelist Kingdom arc.
- During the Duel, Yugi still wears his jacket.
- The Duel goes on a large device instead of the hologram table. This is happened in the whole of the Duelist Kingdom arc.
- All monsters that are Summoned in Defense Position were face-down.
- Joey(Jonouchi) was about to fall from the top while he was talking with Mai.
- When Yugi played "Brain Control", a hologram of it appeared.
The following cards appeared in this chapter.
- "Oda's Deep Thoughts". thegrandline.com.